Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Winter Mood (and Fashion shoots)

In the last few days a crisp winter mood has been around, it's still warm but I can feel it's on it's way.
Fittingly, I am doing a shoot for the Lovely Carmen of Lipstick 'n Lovebats clothing in the next couple of days. She's designed her winter range which is going to be in a fashion show next weekend and we've been planning a studio shoot to coincide. A bit of winter inspiration for me. exciting! I will be posting a few looks here when we're done.


















Apologies, I have been very bad at cataloging my downloads, credits will be added when I find my notes, most images are from tumblr.com - anonymous posting, as well as photographs by Javier Valhonrat, Arthur Elogort I think and a whole lot of look books which i will have to check photographer wise, let me know if any of these are your images and I will gladly credit, I am not claiming any of these photographs as my own.


Enjoy the fashion overload.

No comments:

Post a Comment